Saturday, December 11, 2010

college reflecting

I read Michelle's blog about independency in college, and I'm thinking about how I've changed.


So, in college, I'm organized.
I've kept writing. Since October, I've kept something between a scrapbook, vignette collection, and 
I've actually started to do my homework early. Not, 5-in-the-afternoon-before-class-the-next-day early, like day-after-I-get-the-assignment early.
I'm able to keep track of all my work without an agenda book. This started last year, and it reminds me how my memory works out.
I get more than enough sleep.
I'm not eating crap. Sorry if my saltines and organic alphabet cookies are bad.
Stairs.
I'm a bit more city-smart. Not much, but a bit more.


So, for vacation:
I like my house, my family, my pets, being able to drive anywhere. But Stabile524 is my quiet piece of NYC. I'll definitely be coming back here once or twice during vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment