I am cut up. I have cuts all over my fingers from a hard candy experiment (very hand candy), in places where the band-aids don't stay on for long. There's a pimple-turned-cut at the corner of my mouth, which will never heal because it is constantly reopened. My fingers have paint on them, which needs cleaning. My nails are, for once in my life, consistently longer than my personal average, and 8 1/2 of them are painted purple (aforementioned band-aid attempts). The worst of them, I believe, is a 1/2 inch cut that is not artery-deep, but reopens uncomfortably at the bend of a finger.
I think the worst part of this physical affliction is that it will all heal, with time. And other things will eventually take their place.
In an unrelated event, I got netflix, and started watching Firefly. And then I found out that there were only 14 episodes, and I was very sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment