I wanted to start with a list of food. I didn't realize how much the food changes in college. I ate lunch and dinner in the cafeteria, and had cereal for breakfast. When my meal money piled up, I had cereal from the cafeteria. The best part, I think, is that I still have not completely exhausted all the kinds of food. But here are some things that I generally started eating more of and less of when I got to school:
More of
String beans, Broccoli, Ramen, Pork, Ice Cream, Fruit Smoothies, Honey, Muffins, Rice, Lettuce In Sandwiches, Tea x100
Less of
Burgers, Pizza, Fresh Fruit, Steak, Soup, Pie/Cake, Salad, Peanut-Butter and Jelly, Real Italian Food
Some things are good, some are bad. Overall, though, it's just been a different food experience. Next year, when I don't have a demanding food plan, I'll finally be able to enjoy Brooklyn.
haha I noticed this too. I actually eat less when I'm at school because the food in the dining hall just isn't always tasty. i'm not excited to go home for the summer because i love it here.. but i am excited to be able to eat 3 well cooked meals a day
ReplyDelete