Saturday, October 22, 2011

Midterms are over

And life can start again, it is the fall rebirth.

And what is happening? I'm too close to the center of Occupy Wall Street, most of the kids from my friends support it. I don't know what I support. I'm not in the 1%. But the 99% is not my life. The more I want to feel this coming together of our generation, I can't. It is the same as school. The kids around me stay up all night working. I can barely keep my eyes open past 2am.

What works best for me? How can I get the most out of what I do? I can start by waking up early everyday and getting even 2 hours of work in before class, because I can do that. I can go beyond assignments while still fulfilling them.

How can I make MY life worth living to the fullest? How can I learn the most in such a short period of time? How can I stay with a project for weeks without boredom, and how can I learn the patience to overcome that?

No comments:

Post a Comment