I have written.
Two papers in the last 2 days, and I have written them. Right now I'm up to 2450 + 1600 words.
Yesterday was 17th century trading of porcelain from China and beaver pelts from America, based on Timothy Brooks' book Vermeer's Hat.
Today is Friedrich's Two Men Contemplating the Moon (1830) and Gauguin's Ia orana Maria (1891-1892).
A book report and a visual analysis. Both with theses.
Times new roman, 12pt, double-spaced, 1inch margins all around, no extra spacing between paragraphs.
Yesterday was 8 pages. Today my outline goes to 9 pages.
8 page minimum (I think), 5 page minimum.
I do not have any other homework done for tomorrow, but I have Thanksgiving Break to make it up.
The best part is that I have a 12-15 page screenplay due next week as well.
*Edit*
I finished each of these. The art history paper ended up being 7 pages, and the screenplay was 9 pages (and crappy).
No comments:
Post a Comment