Friday, March 27, 2009

Shiny shiny shiny boots of leather

I started meditating in school today. just trying to calm down, breathe deep and slow, slow the heart rate, concentrate on an object. i was up at 5:40, before the sun, to do schoolwork. I was late to school. I spent two hours doing schoolwork before going to school. What kind of existence is that? just all day has been preparing to explain myself for things that are never asked. for multiple classes. and i was so dulled from thursday, and tired from the work in the morning.
i walked about 1/2 a mile at 10pm with a large wooden chair. 
and no one bothers to ask. My mom was once talking about me and i overheard. she said that i would do things just so that i could say i did them. that might be true, but i don't do drugs or drink. I'll walk home with a chair, or 20-ft bamboo pole, or put cucumbers in a basket and deliver them to my friends house on her birthday, or call the local elemetary school to see if i could plant a tree on the property (they didn't get back to me. I had a tree, though.) Not to one-up people, but to see reactions. How does someone react when they see someone crossing a major intersection with a considerable dining-room chair?
Different kind of self-portraits. lots of selfportraits lately. water color water
y color, changed for darker midtones and tinted a little green. been noticing that most of the music i listen to looks like this- swirly and sorta dark and condensed but also comfortable, enclosed. terrible position/proportions in the drawing part, but it was all about the watercolors.
I found a small piece of blue colored pencil. This was done while i was listening to the World's Fair radio thing. i think the lip looks like a mustache a little. and the hat. oh god the hat. i really like from the neck down, though. i think i finally got Jackie's stance for when she was the Giantess. Fashion design desaster too, really.
Not a self-portrait. I found out that the bit of colored pencil was watercolor pencil, so i started using my finger and a little spit to make softer lines. the upper light part of the mouth used to be a lip, but turned into teeth because it looked more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment