it is so good to hear from an artist who seems very comfortable with himself. its comforting to us that Warner's so sure about things, and has the limits and dignity of a true artist, and can tell us his story. it's also good for us to hear the reality that can happen- living at home and going to auditions and not holding a job.

new Tim Burton movie coming out this year, 9. about ragdolls saving a post-apocolyptic future. online at this point there is a trailer and a 2-minute clip of an action sequence that parallels Shelob from lord of the rings. there are so many good ideas in the movie, though.
I've been practicing a few hours a day. I think I can do it, but I'm going to make sure I'm ready. I'm fine not 'getting into' all-state (my face is already on a wall from an act of hard work), I just want to have a good performance. trying to think about my piece in terms of story, and it helps with keeping the ideas of the piece together, because Saint-Saens's Sonata for Bassoon is everywhere.

the indifferent-whale-drawing. from top left clockwise: dinosaur design, angry whale, baleen whale, glenn's indifferent whale, my indifferent whale. failwhale. so much- anatomically- is wrong with these drawings. ink and pencil. A very good bamboo quill.
No comments:
Post a Comment