Saturday, August 22, 2009

ride of the rohirrim

listening to: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King soundtrack. in order.
party drawings. People were interesting. from top left, clockwise: half-eaten cake, flowergirl, dancing waiter holds up coffee, gramma hides from loud music in her jacket, girl with sack-dress, big guy wuth martini, the dancing waiter!, small girl dancing, lady with an interesting smile, guy's profile, second profile, fail at a front view, side comment guy, the lady behind me with interesting hair, the Cake, another small child, and a drink.
Also: the priest (either puerto rican or taiwanese) and the centerpiece.
I did my best to mingle and talk during cocktail hour. I think i made a fool out of myself, but I'm better as a support person in social situations. I helped gramma get through conversations (she'll forget about things she said 3 sentences ago). The hor d'oerves were pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment