Monday, December 5, 2011

Chrysanthemum

My fingers are permanently dirty. My feet are probably worse. My nails have grown long enough that I've noticed them. I'm pretty sure that my hair is clean and I remember that I've showered about once a day for the last 3 or 4 days. I feel very lucky that someone bought me dinner yesterday, it was my first real piece of meat in a week.

I have one more flower after this. I will do it tonight, probably out of a cone because I'm decently lazy at this point.

I think, if I am able to arrange my piece successfully, it will look nice.

Chrysanthemums. Personally a favorite. Some of the petals actually do fall into each other, and it looks very computerized, but I'm quite fond of these. I specifically changed my pink light to light orange. Chrysanthemums that look pink are a little sickening.



No comments:

Post a Comment