Monday, June 29, 2009

Mineola to Penn, walk to Times Sqare, then take the R uptown to 5th and 59th. The Central Park Zoo is closer than you think.

I got my ID from FIT, which has a lot of security ee ee. it shouldn't have taken 45 minutes for a picture, but I felt better that I went alone (Mom fell asleep on a couch outside). I'm not really alone, I'm in a crowd. And crowds are comforting.
I really really like subways now. Me and the R train are gonna be bffles.
I had a reason to go to Border's today- Border's has a larger computer book section than Barnes&Noble. I finally got my Maya8 Foundations book for less than I thought I would ever find it for. Technically, I need to draw a lot more before I start with computer rendering, but it would be great to get the base of the work down so that I can screw around with rendering when the school year starts.
mindless promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment