Thursday, June 4, 2009

this will be followed by a lot of arts, since i've started cleaning out papers from various cubby-holes in the art room and my locker.
my books came in! pocket references: "Painting waterscapes" and "Painting landscapes". this is a june project, after the squares and before FIT classes start. I love Amazon: i got these for about 2.50 each, and shipping wasn't that much. I may have not reached $10. That's great for any book. i think the books were originally 9 each? and they don't look secondhand. I wouldn't mind.
STACnite- June 11th. That's when the PANdemic mural is due. I should design the title. I want something to do with PAN the lower deity, and mazes. Perhaps the middle of the A will be a maze. That's going to be great to design, cut out, and stencil onto paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment