Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well, silence is a bore.

I got into Pratt today. And I got uncomfortable when everybody shouted it out. I think I blushed. I'm not really used to that much attention (see the last 15-or-so comment-less posts).


Other than that, I've been itching to start my STAC work. I made a list, and I have some ideas on how to go about it all. The only thing is that I am expecting to hear from CalArts by the end of the week, at least. Then, a lot of my waiting will be over, and I feel like I know what I'm doing.


Case: My expressionist charcoal self-portrait is basically about being chosen, and only my bad parts being seen by the eye of the colleges. I hope to show some progression.


There are a lot of people protesting the amount of work. I can't offer any consolation, I love being busy. And reflective essays, plays, scripts, movies, portfolios, however people want to do things, are not the hardest thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment