I do not like large, loud noises. Especially gun-like noises that i cannot see.Fireworks, between 3 and 6 blocks away from my house, and night. Real fireworks, with different colors and patterns. Technically, illegal in New York without special permission, but a lot of firemen and teenagers usually get things like sparklers and bottle rockets.
In the end, I hid in my basement fearing the apocolypse. The sky was on fire, and there were cannons and gunshot.
In garden news, my first zucchini was harvested today, and it will be made into breakfast muffins tomorrow. I'm trying to dry lemon balm for tea use, to see if i can do it and to cut down on the overgrown mess of a bush.
On the side is my first friendship bracelet. I'm a lanyard (aka boondoggle) person, but i had a lot of pre-cut string around.
hey!! That is a really choice bracelet! seriously, great job~ :( my friendship bracelets always look like caca
ReplyDeletethank you. i intend to make more.
ReplyDelete