Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some outstanding individualities:
I want a dog named Igo just so that I go "Aren't you a good Igo!" and "Where's my Igo run off to."
I've started a copy I found of The Sword in the Stone, which is about Arthur's childhood. Subways have a knack of getting people with short attention spans to read difficult books.
Agreed with a Mac person today that Macs and PCs have their good uses (Artsy stuff and Corporate stuff, respectively), but one cannot totally trump the other. Pats all around.
SPORE:
I can feel my AP Biology going down the drain. I really really want to be the friendliest carnivore out there.
My planets and their species are named after colors. I'm working on the species Lemongrass on the planet YellowTape. my brother has his nasty scorpion-thing on the planet RedLeather. The fluffy herbavore is on BlueSoap, and the omnivore (Carrot) is on OrangeSweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment