Monday, January 18, 2010

St. Nick on the Fourth in a Fervor

Been listening to Ha Ha Tonka all day. It's like southern rock and bluegrass and I saw them a few months ago at a Ludo concert. I love listening to a rock band that can sing. Or that may be in comparison to Ludo and Decemberists. I don't really listen to music anymore.
    Other than that, I fully intend to do really well on my midterms. Not just pass, do well.
    And I don't feel part of my house anymore. I'm going away to college. I'm leaving. Soon I'll have a license to leave with that. Escape. I don't even want to sleep in my bed anymore. I spent last night curled up around my radiator.
    I haven't heard back from colleges, except for 'sign up for this thing online for such and such', and I don't know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment