Fuerza-bruta. Life and death, Male and Female, breaking away from it all. There was so much balance, and so much beauty in that show. And it was full of good, simple ideas. Each idea was introduced, had its wonderful moment, and had its own ending. It was the best crew work I've ever seen. The only rival in my mind would be Cirque du Soliel, Corteo, but that's more 'circus' that 'theater', so it's another monster.
Afterwords, people kept going 'I've gotta see it again!'. I don't want to. I don't want to know what's gonna happen. I had a wonderful experience, and I want Fuerza-Bruta to remain in my memory as is. I like how you are allowed to be in the group, and it is safe in the 'group' of spectators. They let us be that.
I have to write a letter to myself, that will be sent in 5 years. I want to handwrite it, and I want to put everything in it.
Been looking at the art of other people making calarts portfolios. It's really interesting to see other people's art, and I'm glad I'm not so far behind.
BRava! I can only see Fuerzabruta once too. It is a spiritual experience more than anything. Can the same circumstances lead to the same experience? I think not. We move forwards. Always.
ReplyDelete