Monday, October 26, 2009

There's gloom and doom while things go boooommmm..... in Dexter's Lab!!

I want to cook on halloween. Chicken soup and pork and garlic bread and pumpkin muffins. And I don't want to use a recipe for them. It'll be practice for thanksgiving. I don't really have anything else to do. Anyone can come over, if they want. It'll be a regular dinner party.
The best thing about making the movies, I think, is that there weren't any big egos getting in the way. That has definitely happened before. I thought the chronological shooting worked better for us- we understood the story better. I don't understand how anyone can shoot a film unsynchronized without a storyboard telling them what to do next. I can't wait to work in a new film group.
Been working on a scifi epic that keeps me busy. I'm working with the history, starting from a Mars-colony revolution. My basic concept is that history repeats itself, broadly, and space travel will make time longer. Now, everything in instantaneous. But in Middle Earth, Boromir travels a hundred days to Rivendell. This change in the perception of time is important. It's like different planets in the future are different countries in Europe in the middle ages.
I have a lot of information I don't have opportunities to use.

2 comments: