Wednesday, October 21, 2009

tea and spiders.

There is a giant spider sitting on its giant web outside my window. I'm gonna call it a 'she', because she-spiders are normally large. I took a picture, but all I got was a silhouette because I don't know how to use my camera. I also want to take a picture tomorrow morning- the sunrise's shades of purples and pinks are beautiful. 3rd floor room.
The magazine article. I've spoken to dina, and I seem to be writing about the most comfortable places to drink a good cup of tea. If you know of a teashop besides Witch's Brew, MoJoe's, or Tea and Sympathy, do tell.
I can't wait to go to the city this weekend. I may be shopping. And if not, I'll be drawing.

2 comments:

  1. i wouldn't say its comfortable per se, but the tea at teavana at the mall is AMAZING.

    what kind of camera do you have? you might have to set it on macro or use manual focus

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea is very good there, but i'm looking more for a place to sit down and drink tea, not buy tea. I wish that place had tables.

    uhh olympus? i'll bring it in.

    ReplyDelete