Friday, November 20, 2009

economical clown.

I was in the front row for a lecture about the correct uses of credit for buying expensive things. And I started drawing with my V7 Pilot, the smoothest pen that ever came close to a felt-tip. Part of the clown came from a painting in the Art section of the Times, which had an ad for Tim Burton at the MoMA.



I like the single lines that make up the suit. I like the cheeks. I'm not too fond of the hands, because I had to figure them out on my own, but I like the hair. I don't know what this style is. It's was made with Burton in the back of my mind, but some Schiele line quality. Is this the 'talking about art' part?
   Magazine making. I feel better that I have work to do. We should argue more.
I kept going and got this.



No comments:

Post a Comment