Wednesday, November 11, 2009

fall endings.

Animated Views had an article on The Secret of the Kells, an Irish animated film with some amazing style. Another movie bending 2D and 3D. Unfortunately, it's only playing in the US for a weekend in LA, so it can qualify for an oscar nomination.


D&D. My character is mostly finished, I just have to go over everything once again. Morel Twenney, the half-elf Ranger, level 1. I carry a dagger and longbow, and I will definitely make a large slingshot later in the game, when I have my bear animal companion. I can't wait. So much of D&D is story-telling, and after a few levels, I'll start my dungeon master training, and then I'll be able to learn storytelling from direct experience.


I want to finish my sketchbook by the end of the month. By Thanksgiving. And then, the next sketchbook will be the one sent to CalArts, finished or unfinished.
Some pictures from smugmug: our fall ritual.







No comments:

Post a Comment