Kontroll. It's on youtube. The first time I see a good movie, i'm all visual. I don't know character names, I don't know music, I watch for visuals and colors and myth.

I have since decided that the girl from yesterday is named Wrench, which sounds like Wretch, and she is the assistant to a mad genius and they steal bank money. The corrupt government basically pays heroes to beat the villains.
The evil genius is still a bit hazy, but I know he has a wife and three kids.
Last nights drawings and some preliminaries from before that.
Pen, crayon. Scarlet, cornflower, peach, gray. Weight is not quite there, again.
Hip/weight attempts. Very important.

Two of the same, with and without color. Steadier weight/stance. 'Big Gun' definitely has a name like Philip, and a specific non-deadly purpose.
Chin-strap is new. Still need to find a 'theme' for her, like 'stitched back together' or 'protecting self'.



No comments:
Post a Comment