Monday, November 30, 2009

bugzlabo

In writing my CalArts essay, I came to a wall: how can I describe myth in my life? Complete and total? Permeated my being? It's a presence, all the time, but it's not an obsession. I can think about my next meal and think about where I am in several quests in the same minute. It's not filtered as different.


This is a checklist for today.
Laundry.
Dinner.
Shower.
Post.
Type up some CalArts essay.
Copy and rewrite TEASe Me from previous post.
Come up with a couple of formats for the article.
Finish Neuroscience outline.
Type up B-Movie STAClive Commercial script.



Anyone ever heard of SimTunes? Before the Sim games of building houses and lives, there were Sim game, like SimLife and SimAnt, and SimTunes. SimTunes blends art and music by color-coding each note. Some of the example songs were pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment