Sunday, December 20, 2009

AVATAR.
Well. Epic adventure, athropologist's dream, mythic story, scifi. Plus a god-beautiful planet.
I couldn't keep track of the character's names, so I called them 'Pocahontas' and 'Kocoum' and 'Priestess'.
I loved the culture of the movie. The blue cat-people, the Na'vi, worship the great tree and goddess Eywa. The army people 'worship' the Major, the father. And Protagonist is in between. I honestly wished the PG-13 rating wouldn't filter out normal things that would have happened: the women don't all have conveniently-placed beads, guns shoot people.


I do feel a bit bad that I saw a scifi epic before a disney princess movie.


Colleges have all been applied to. PiG paper is done. Portfolio is almost done. I'll have a driver's license in the next couple of months. I'll have my grandpa's old car, too. All I need to do is pass Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment