The few people in the STACroom around the end of school spent at least an hour bitching about Shostagigi problems. So, here is a working list of things not to do:
Do Not spell his/her name wrong
Do Not tell everyone who you have
Do your research
Do ask friends and family
Add more. I don't feel like these are new ideas, and I know there aren't actual rules, but not doing anything for a gift just isn't fun.
Princess and the Frog comes out tomorrow. I have a lot to do this weekend. I probably won't see it until next weekend, after the PiG paper. How to write a PiG paper: 1 part Kontroll soundtrack, 1 part Tea, 1 part reading Rilke to digest what writing should taste like.
Princess and the Frog comes out tomorrow. I have a lot to do this weekend. I probably won't see it until next weekend, after the PiG paper. How to write a PiG paper: 1 part Kontroll soundtrack, 1 part Tea, 1 part reading Rilke to digest what writing should taste like.
thanks for the advice, Liz. I'll be sure to use it for my person. I'm not sure about asking friends and family, because they may get the hint that you'll be geting a gift for that specific person.
ReplyDelete