Sunday, December 6, 2009

it's a jungle out there, and randy newman connections

Monk ended yesterday, and I finally got to see the finale, and I'm glad shows can go on without people watching them. I don't really want a sequel. Sequels, even for good movies, can end up bad. Except, sometimes, if themes are strong enough, or if there's another theme that needs to be solved. Toy Story is about Woody potentially losing his spot. Toy Story 2 is about Woody being needed in that spot, even if it isn't permanent. And, many many times, sequels are made when there should be closure.


I am legitimately sick. I carry around my own tissues. Watching the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, because I haven't yet.


Toy Story 3 trailer. This is like Brave Little Toaster and the clip with Andy in the tent is like straight out of Iron Giant. Andy only owns blue. But I can't wait to see closure. I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment