Wednesday, December 9, 2009

shades of grey, star trek

Today is a writing day.


I found news that a Disney hand-animated production of Snow Queen is in production. The Snow Queen is an Hans Christian Anderson fairytale, in different parts. The story is pretty complex, in seven parts, and centers around the struggles of Kai (the little boy stolen away) and Gerta (heroine), who looks for him. She talks to flowers, crows, a prince and princess, is taken prisoner by a robber girl, and rides a reindeer to the Queen's snow palace. She frees him with the power of religion.
I get lost at TV tropes.


Working on a large landscape. Today, I went over everything with different shades of pink. White near the horizon, redder when it's closer. Next layer is green, and the pink will still stand out a little (only using palette knife), and the landscape wont just be different shades of green.

No comments:

Post a Comment