Monday, December 28, 2009

I have a cookie gun and extreme worry.

My brothers got a drum set for Christmas. It's set up in the living room. I'm blasting Maximum the Hormone two floors away and I can still hear it.

My art is very safe, in the back room of Ganes's room in school. I need to get it and put it in a portfolio and send it to CalArts. We get back on Jan. 4. It needs to be in California by Jan. 5. I've been very good with not freaking out.
     I was on the way to craft stores when I drew this self-portrait. In the mirror of the passenger seat, with a ratty pencil and notebook. I need a self-portrait for at least one portfolio, so I've been practicing. I wanna do one like Juliana's. And the face-shape bothers me. And the top lip shape. And the lack of help-lines. And what about making everything into shapes with Kandinsky-epic coloring? Like a child's block, but not exactly cubist.



No comments:

Post a Comment