Monday, December 14, 2009

Pork Chops.

PiG paper. Same-sex marriage in Maine. I aim for 12 pages, 15 at my limit.
This is my Pig Paper thermometer. I found another excuse for crayons. It's also a tasteless meat joke.
I think I may be taking this graduation-determining paper a little too seriously.


Outer body acting experiences. I find that the 'game' quickly turns into something too real. I was Lenny, a 36 year old man leaving my wife and child and going to the airport to leave the country because I killed at least one person (revenge). I went to an airport, and I remember this specifically, because I knew that they wouldn't try to snipe me in front of everyone. And, I was prepared to take them all out. And I had deep guilt about killing this one person, and that was sort of a drive. And I had bad posture.
I didn't snap out right away. I was still paranoid in the airport.
I don't really mind that out of all the ideas that could have happened, I was a middle-aged man. I don't believe its some deep-down gender recognition problem, but a product of all the movie protagonists and their stories.

2 comments: