It's pretty late at night. 2am. Usually I'm asleep at this hour, but I've been working on my portfolio, which has been a slight problem. I got the 14 x 17 portfolio, while most of my work is on paper 18 x 24. I have done quite a bit of cutting, so things fit pretty well, but I seriously hope portfolio-book-size isn't a problem.
Within the portfolio, I've been using a ton of layout-design ideas. The flow of pages, corresponding model postures with others, connecting drawings through hip and shoulder lines.
Some new-years resolutions from last year:
Apply to CalArts. Done.
Boyfriend. <3 Check.
I really don't know. These are some other things that happened this year.
A1-bqx
Some good movies. Ponyo, Up, Princess and the Frog, Batman, Avatar, Coraline, Watchmen, Star Trek, District 9, Inglorius, and a whole lot more.
5 on the AP Biology. Credits not exactly transferable, unless there's an art school with Bio classes.
A lot of worry about things.
Figure drawing.
Aaaannnd it's too late to think anymore.
wait? Boyfriend? Am i missing something?
ReplyDeleteAll shall be revealed in due time.
ReplyDelete