Saturday, September 12, 2009

The blogs are happening.

Listening to Assassins- Everybody's got the Right. The musical with John Wilkes Booth as a main character.
I went to the Yankees game today (they lost). anyways, "I like rich people, I like how they live, I like how I live when I'm with them." -Sound of Music.
The corporate party had a luxury, catered, box. There was a guy there with a turban and yankees tee. He looked a lot like Captain Nemo, and not the Patrick Stewart version.
I have figured out what I'm doing with the large amount of colored cardboard boxes I've collected. They can be cut up and used as the mattresses of Princess and the Pea fame. Second project! AP Art To-Do list:
1. Rapunzel's Tower, pointalism crayon.
2. The Mattresses, cardboard cuttings
3. Thumbelina, lost in a still-life? Or hiding from the Toad!
4. Matchstick Girl, something
1 Grimm/Common
3 HC Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment