I've been thinking about painting that's not watercolor. Acrylic paint. Plastic paint. And how I need a lot more experience with it. I was thinking about making my own paint-by-number drawings on canvasboard and filling it in.
I've also started looking through all my art sets and collecting things and then I'll put them in shoeboxes under my bed. I have a lot of those kits for older kids.
I have a book about creativity someone has to read. 'The Imagineering Way', written by the Imagineers at Disney. A lot of the principles are ideas we learn in stac.
Quotes from the book.
"Never underestimate the power of a stack of multicolored index cards."
"By knowing ourselves, we can contribute to the team collaboration and the vision is built."
"The first ideas that come out reflect more the instinctive, emotional, and intuitive response to a project."
before the final shot, an animator draws out the pencil test, to make sure everything works they way they were planned. These are some of the originals from some really great animators. http://www.penciltestdepot.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment