Well, not only do you have to look at Pointillism, you have to look at Egon Schiele if you are drawing like this, and Alfred Kubin. And... if you combine Schiele and Pointillism you get Klimt. So, you need to look at that stuff too.
*brainblasted* the egon schiele is beautiful... I've decided to get through a few art-philosophies (never just the art) as I can during AP art. Experiment at home, work during class.
Well, not only do you have to look at Pointillism, you have to look at Egon Schiele if you are drawing like this, and Alfred Kubin. And... if you combine Schiele and Pointillism you get Klimt. So, you need to look at that stuff too.
ReplyDelete*brainblasted*
ReplyDeletethe egon schiele is beautiful... I've decided to get through a few art-philosophies (never just the art) as I can during AP art. Experiment at home, work during class.
Chiaro-scoro painting of the Little Match Girl.
I'll bring you a Schiele book. It's unbelievable stuff. And when we next go to NYC... you have to get to Neue Galerie and see it live.
ReplyDelete