Saturday, September 19, 2009

pg. 150. Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pip are out of the Shire.

Found this in my photobucket archives. Iron Giant. This is about the same part of the movie as the coffee scene. After he wags his finger he does this finger-circle thing on "you need a challenge". That move is so important. Animation.
listening to winnie the pooh songs. The original movie that the clip is from may be the cutest thing ever. I watched the Jungle Book again yesterday, and I think I realized why it's so amazing, story-wise. Mowgli rejects the Call the whole time, and Bagheera and Baloo have their own different quests. It's really amazing. Besides the animation- that's another god altogether. Connection between the movies? Winnie-the-Pooh and Kaa have the same voiceactor.
The City is a weird place. I never want to live there, but I love all the crazy people. There was this guy who looked like John Lennon + Waldo + 10moreinches of hair. I went in today to join a studio for figure drawing, which is essentially understanding how the body works by drawing/painting/art-ing the nude figure. I don't really have a problem with naked people, but a lot of people do. I wish people, especially teenage girls, could accept bodies more.
There are 2 mins, 5 mins, 20 minute pieces. Used marker, ebony pencil, crayon. 2 models.
There are more at this Photobucket Page.
I like being able to draw faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment