Sunday, September 13, 2009

writing about a king who goes through 3 wives. figuring out the details.

Listening to The Cat and the Moon, a Hobbit-song from lord of the rings the musical. I like the dancing and the costumes and the song is nice but there's just something about the musical that's a bad idea. The songs are really beautiful, but I can't take the show seriously.
A pointalism update. The circles in the middle represent the center- where the eyes go- and perhaps the rising sun. I feel like I should start the real thing tomorrow, but i need to pick a size. I also need to make it look less like a mushroom and more like a tower.
It can also look like a witch's hat. The shading needs to re-thought-over.
I saw Lady and the Tramp today for the first time. Never again. There are three of them in a row i can't stand: Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Sleeping Beauty. I dunno why. I still have to see the 1940s disney movies people try to forget.
A new goal: tea every morning. Black tea with a bit of peach.

2 comments:

  1. i thought you loved peter pan! i don't know, i could be making that up.
    i love the drawing, even though...you're right,it does look sorta mushroomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of Peter Pans. I like the one we saw in stac last year with Jason Isaacs, I like Finding Neverland, I like the Mary Martin verson, I like the book, I don't like the Disney animated movie.

    ReplyDelete