Friday, September 11, 2009

I wanna be the gramma in Pippin

Listening to Pippin because i just found the soundtrack.
Art in school. I like having school around because if I'm surrounded by not-art stuff, I'm more likely to do art stuff. "If I'm never tied to anything, I'll never be free" is the quote from Pippin.
I'm attempting a pointalism piece for AP and for my portfolio. I've been looking up a lot of paintings and the ideas behind them and a lot of it has gone over my head. My concentration is 'fairytales', so I'm going to have a beautiful view of Rapunzel's tower. I'll be working in crayon, and below is what I have so far of the practice one. Red, orange, yellow, green-yellow, green, blue, and violet. I need to figure out what size the piece is gonna be.
Red sticks out more than i thought it does. oops.
There is also a life-drawing from an airplane. Sleeping people are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment