posted within 5 minutes of receiving the assignment.
Presentations in general are uncomfortable, and even more uncomfortable when no one is listening to you. I tried not to totally bs what I was saying (like 80% of everyone), so I wrote down different parts of the book, what the author wrote about, and my reactions. I should have spoke more, and read everything from my list. At least, I should have gotten past two minutes of ranting. Of course I could do better presenting, but I'm a lot better than I was a few years ago. I can actually talk in a normal voice.
So, I think I covered everything, but I wish I had my book with me (like Nina said, it makes me feel more comfortable). I felt I should have been more prepared, but I'd still feel that even if I was more prepared. I felt like I should have read over the book, or just finished the book.
Wind, Sand and Stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment