Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring rebirth, for all of us.

I've spent the last couple of days in stac quietly writing and drawing.


My house is like several rock concerts happening at the same time.
One little brother is singing Beatles Rock Band in the living room, and the other is playing guitar or bass and blasting Tommy or Beatles or Weird Al. No one says "a little less noise there!" because they aren't bothering anyone.


From this, I have learned that I get work done when things are quiet.
Mornings are quiet.
If A = C, and A = B, then B = C. I forget the name of the postulation.
Therefore, I will do work in the morning.


These are from March, but my scanner wasn't happy. Hexagons (distances are the same between their centers, which is interesting for game design), I was tired during stac-notes one day, and that's the guy from the Heroin seminar. He was scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment