So what keeps you up at night? What's out there, in the dark, waiting for you? Why go to bed with a flashlight when there's a blackout?
Zombies. That's what. Reanimated, blood-hungry zombies. I'm ashamed to have had a nightmare about zombies, but being trapped in a children's therapy hospital, which turned into an island later when we had to get off it, and then not having a weapon, and not knowing who on your side may eat you, is f'in' scary. There's a definite curse in having vivid, overly-imaginative dreams.
And, a slightly related topic: Bioshock. I'm in love with and terrified of this game. I don't call myself a gamer- this is my first first-person shooter- and I'm still working out how to aim. But the graphics are beautiful, and the storyline is told in pre-recorded audio tracks. Where that ever be seen again?
No comments:
Post a Comment